The birth of your child is one of the most momentous and lasting memories that you’ll have. I believe that your pregnancy and labor will be enhanced with the personal education and encompassing service that a doula provides.
As your birth doula, my role is to serve you! My service comes in the form of education related to pregnancy, labor, and circumstances that are specific to you. I also provide comfort measures and education in preparation for the big day. I am present throughout labor and up until your baby’s first feeding. I also provide 2 postpartum visits within the first 2 weeks. I provide lactation assistance during these visits. See below for additional services and various packages.
Choose the package that suits you best with services including but not limited to pre-natal visits, on-call availability, pre-natal and labor support, postpartum follow-up, lactation assistance, and assistance with birth planning. Services can be paid in 2 to 3 installments.
Epiphany Foundation Package for hospital birth, 1200$ (900$ for home births)
- A complimentary “meet-and-greet” interview
- Continuous support via phone/text/email from time contract signed through delivery
- 2 prenatal visits to learn coping techniques, relaxation skills, comfort measures, and communication strategies for labor
- Optional comfort measures 1 hour session
- Help developing your birth plan or preferences
- Continuous support for you and your birth team during your labor
- Lactation support within first 1.5-2 hours after delivery
- 2 postpartum visits for practical postpartum support and birth reflection
Epiphany Essential Package for hospital birth, 1400$ (1100$ for home births)
- Everything included in the Foundation Package
- Breastfeeding 101
- Newborn Basics Class
Epiphany Deluxe Package for hospital birth, 1600$ (1300$ for home births)
- Everything included in the Essential Package
- 4 sixty minute prenatal or postpartum massage sessions with Sarah Brackenbury, LMT
Itemized Doula services
Comfort Measures Class, 100$ (2 visits for $175)
During this 2 hour prenatal class you’ll practice coping techniques, relaxation skills, and a number of different positions that may be used prior to and during labor.
Birth Attendance Only Doula Package, $750- With this package you receive on call availability 2 weeks prior to your due date. Doula is present throughout labor and until baby’s first feeding. Doula helps to facilitate a variety of comfort measures including massage, positions, movement, breathing techniques, hot and cold packs, focus points, verbal encouragement, and other logistical support. With this package, you will communicate your birth preferences with the doula through your intake form and via emails, calls, and texting. Package also includes 2 postpartum visits. (Please note that this package may work great for women who have decided very late in their pregnancy to hire a doula or for women who have a level of birth and doula support experience that makes this package appropriate. We otherwise highly recommend at the very least our Foundation Package in order for you to become well acquainted with your doula and for you to get the most of her services. It is at the doula’s discretion to help decide if this package would be a good fit for you and her).
Epiphany Birth Services, llc also offers virtual services which are an excellent option for parents planning for a hospital birth where in-person support restrictions apply. Click here to find out more about how you can receive virtual support before, during, and after birth.